Pay for your TV Licence

View in Welsh

Ways to pay for a TV LicenceLink for Ways to pay for a TV Licence

Need a TV Licence for a hotel, hostel, mobile unit or campsite?

If you run a hotel or provide mobile units for overnight accommodation, different rules apply.


General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: