How can I apply for an ARC concession or add residents to an existing scheme?

If you’re a warden or scheme administrator and would like to apply for an ARC (Accommodation for Residential Care) concession, or add someone to an existing scheme, you can find application forms on the page below.

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: