What to do if you are living in residential care

View in Welsh
Image of residents in a care home
elderly person with a helper

You may be able to get a reduced-fee licence.

If you live in a residential care home or supported housing, your TV Licence may only cost you £7.50.

Residential care is when you live in a home with other people and have staff to care for you all the time.

Ask the person in charge of the care home to apply for a TV Licence for you.

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: