Do I need a TV Licence in a hall of residence?

Yes. Your hall probably has a licence covering TVs in communal areas, but this won't cover a TV in your room. So, if you're planning to watch TV in your room, make sure you're covered by a valid licence. You can buy a TV Licence online.

See students for more information.

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: