TV and radio reception

Customers who have been affected by the Bilsdale transmitter fire can check our dedicated page for the latest information.

Where can I get help with my TV reception?

If you have problems watching BBC channels, use the www.bbc.co.uk/reception service, where you can check for transmitter work or problems and contact the Reception Advice team. The website also informs on changes affecting BBC services and other major events.

What if I’m having problems with commercial channels?

If you are using a subscription service for television (e.g. Sky or Virgin Media) contact your provider.

TV and radio interference problems?

If you think the problem could be caused by interference, or unsure, visit the Radio and Television Investigation Service at www.radioandtvhelp.co.uk

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: