Do I need a TV Licence for my second home?

Yes, you need to be covered by a TV Licence if you:

  • watch or record live TV programmes on any channel,
  • download or watch any BBC programmes on iPlayer.

Pay for a TV Licence

If your second or holiday home is either a caravan or a mobile home, see our second home section for more specific information which may be helpful for you.

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: