What if there is more than one person aged over 75 living at my address?

The government funded, free over 75 TV Licence scheme is being replaced on 1 June 2020.

One licence covers your principal household, regardless of who lives there. So only one of you needs to apply for a free over 75 licence.

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: