I'm a tenant - is it my responsibility to provide a TV Licence?

Yes. If you watch or record programmes as they’re being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, or download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer, you need to be covered by a TV Licence.

This applies to any provider you use and any device, including a TV, desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, games console, digital box or Blu-ray/DVD/VHS recorder.

General information about TV Licensing is available in other languages: